Resort Hopping for CS Meals

We’re using the dining plan for our first time in June. We plan to have several days where we leave the parks in the afternoon for the pool, to rest, etc. and many of the days we won’t return to the parks.

Our TS reservations are taken care of (or will be in 2 days hopefully!!). For CS, are there any resort locations worth going to if we’re out of the parks for the day??

We’re staying at AoA and will definitely be taking advantage of their food court!

Mara at AKL is quite good, and they have lots of animal viewing locations and cultural programs going on if you are wanting to explore the resort as well. I’d also recommend taking a monorail ride to the Poly, GF, and/or Contemp although I have limited experience at their CS restaurants aside from dessert at Contempo and drinks at Poly. But those are fun places to explore if you are done in the parks for the day. I guess there aren’t any CS I’d go out of my way for for no reason but I like to check out the other resorts I mentioned and CS is a good excuse to do that. Also the boat ride from WL is nice and Geyser Point at WL was good and nice atmosphere–we ate at bar outside and it was great.

1 Like

While I loved getting food from Captn Cooks at the Poly and eating around the pool, I wouldn’t suggest it as a destination, unless you are combining it with Trader Sams and watching the Fireworks from the terrace or beach. I haven’t been but I heard wonderful things about Geyser Point. Lots of good choices in Disney springs.

1 Like

We are using Geyser Point as our break from MK in Jan. Have heard great things so glad to hear that seconded.

1 Like

Geyser Point is ah-mazing on a day with nice weather! TDF!

1 Like