Resort Holiday Tour December 2019

It is so nice to have an upcoming trip on My Dashboard.

1 Like

Me too. My DS9 was all over the train at YC.

2 Likes

l love the pictures. I got to do a resort tour a few years ago, but never made it to the BW/BC/YC area. I don’t remember seeing the “cabin” at WL; I wonder if it’s new?

1 Like

Thanks for these pictures. This is the one hotel we didn’t get to this last trip and it is so gorgeous!!

1 Like

It was so much fun looking through these images. Thanks for sharing! It amazes me the art that chefs can create from food. My husband used to pull sugar and also made ice sculptures. I appreciate how many hours go into making pieces of this magnitude. Do you know if the horses on the carousel are made of modeling chocolate?

2 Likes

I believe this is the first year for the cabin. I remember hearing it is for the 25th anniversary?

1 Like

I looked through my pictures to see if I had the other sign that describes all the ingredients and how many “hidden Mickeys” are on the carousel, but I didn’t get it. I believe they are all chocolate but there is also gingerbread?

We loved finding the hidden Mickey’s included in most displays. Although we were not impressed with the coloring book cut outs of Frozen characters added to the CR display…

2 Likes

Found it!

3 Likes

holy cow!!

1 Like