Resort Dining- getting from my hotel to another

I believe buses run from POFQ to Blizzard Beach. Am I misunderstanding the question? I think they sometimes share with other locations, but they are available.

The issue was the park closes at 5 so the buses would stop by 6 which doesnā€™t work well for an 8PM reservationā€¦

Buses no longer go from a resort to the water parks. You have to go to AK and transfer to get to BB and you need to go to DS and transfer to go to TL. That is a major issue.

That is just ridiculous! I canā€™t imagine this does well for water park attendance!

1 Like

They changed it last May. At first the buses ran to TL before 1:00 but then they changed it.

I could swear I saw buses going to BB on our trip back in October. The sign at the bus stop said BB and TL. Shrug. Either way it wouldnā€™t work for me in the timeframe Iā€™m thinking. Iā€™ll either do the transfer or change the time. Thanks for your help! :slight_smile:

This is the sign before the change at TL.

1 Like

I am fairly certain that this is the case with some exceptions. I think they run direct busses for the first hour or two of park open to the water parks.

TL used to be before 1:00 but they changed it so that you have to transfer at DS to and from.

1 Like

Muay lame

Here is an article from when they first changed it Getting to a Disney World water park is becoming more confusing and time consuming - KennythePirate.com

They then took away the direct to TL before 1:00 option. Letā€™s hope they will change it again when both parks open this spring.