Reservations for MK Dessert Party Treats & Seats

You go to Tomorrowland Terrace on the side closer to Tomorrowland. There will be a person with a clipboard near the entrance. I think we got there 45ish minutes before the start time and were maybe 12 groups back.

1 Like

Thanks.
I notice that my reservation time in MDE is for 8 PM and Enchantment is scheduled for 9.
So I guess shortly before 8 PM is ok?

Or do you think I need to be there 45 minutes before 8???

We got there 45 minutes before your 8pm ā€œstartā€ time. We were let in a little early and got our choice of great seats bc we got there early. Depending on your party size and arrival time you may be seated back under the overhang that could impair your view.

It seems they havenā€™t been consistent this year with opening dessert party dates with adrs at 60 days. Is anyone trying to get them for late Aug? They donā€™t seem to be available yet. My adr window opens this week and Iā€™m wondering if Iā€™ll be able to book a dessert party.

I have been trying for August 17-22 with no luck at all

1 Like

I had to wait about 3 weeks after my 60 days until the dessert parties opened up for the first half of August. It should be soon for you! :crossed_fingers:t2:

2 Likes

Just as an update to this, for anyone going during MNSSHPā€¦

The confirmation e-mail says 2 different things:
ā€œPlease arrive at Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant at your designated check-in timeā€”1.5 hours prior to Disneyā€™s Not-So-Spooky Spectacular.ā€
and
ā€œDisneyā€™s Not-So-Spooky Spectacular Dessert Party at Tomorrowland Terrace
Magic Kingdom Park
September 11, 2022
9:15 PMā€

I called and spoke to a CM, and their directions say that weā€™re supposed to start checking in and receiving credentials as soon as we enter (i.e. 4pm or later), and then we can enter the restaurant or garden beginning 90 minutes prior to the fireworks.

1 Like

In the same veinā€¦ what are peopleā€™s thoughts on watching the parade from the terrace?

If you are going to be at the dessert party I think you have to plan on watching the late parade.

You would be able to see higher floats but you will not really be able to see the ground level performers.

1 Like

Thatā€™s kind of what I thoughtā€¦ I donā€™t know if weā€™d be allowed to get our seats at 8:45 and then go watch the parade and come back.