Reservations for a party of 8?

Planning on booking advanced dining for a June trip with 8 people. Will I be able to book 8 people at most restaurants or should I book 2 groups of 4? This Disney ADR experience is quite overwhelming.

Here is some quick-and-dirty research I did on max group sizes that might be helpful. It varies from restaurant to restaurant quite a bit.

2 Likes

Thank you. I am new to this site and Disney planning and didn’t know how to search that.

1 Like

Always feel free to ask and someone will often point you to a relevant thread if it exists. Searching can be challenging unless you know specifically what you’re looking for!

Thank you so much for this, I had the exact same question. I always prided myself on my ADR knowledge and it is all useless now with the changes to the parks. This helps immensely!

1 Like

I called and was able to get help. Beaches and cream hard to get 6 people. I booked 4 online and they could book a 2 for me

B&C sat us together (they combined our reservation for 4 & reservation for 5,) last March. We just asked at the podium when we checked in.

Same for H&V and some others.