Reservation Finder Success?

Search for one on google.
when you find one that you like, right click and “copy this image” or “save this image”

Then use accordingly

You can find some in the style I’m using by adding “Kingdom Hearts” to your search. Like this:

https://www.google.com/search?q=belle+kingdom+hearts&rlz=1C1GCEU_enUS821US822&sxsrf=ALeKk02s5k9Lr4f9_L_gDe_DFlKk-fK2rA:1589394453168&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjmsKfeu7HpAhVkmK0KHSJlASgQ_AUoAXoECBAQAw&cshid=1589394498748355&biw=1920&bih=888

If there is something specific you want, let me know and I can make it for you.

1 Like

Was also wondering if volume of ADR’s was down as my ResFinder had been quiet. But then just today I got a text for a better Beaches & Cream time and jumped on it. I hope we get to use it and don’t have to ingest a kitchen sink through a mask.

1 Like

@OBNurseNH

How do I know if I need to worry about copyright?

IDK.

Not something I’m concerned about. Hardly think anyone is policing a bunch of disgeeks in a forum for copyright infringement :wink:

1 Like

I use another site too that allows up tp 6 alerts.

That concern comes from teaching. School districts are vigilant about copyright usage penalty knowledge and staff awareness.

1 Like

Gotcha. Me I steal crap all the time LOL

3 Likes

I assume if you’re not profiting in anyway from the use of the picture and you’re not tarnishing a brand, noone cares at all

2 Likes

You know, if someone didn’t know what a kitchen sink was at Beaches & Cream, that comment would be exceedingly strange. :laughing::stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes