Reservation Finder Success?

Curious if anyone has had any success with the reservation finder in the last week or two. Prior to that, I was getting a hit every other day or so, but seems like nothing since then. I’m wondering if Disney is starting to “gobble up” canceled ADRs instead of returning them to the general pool in order to reduce inventory.

I think ADRs were shut for the month of June and significantly clamped down thereafter.

I have not had any hits on the searches I have going either and have attributed it to that.

What are you looking for?

1 Like

Yes! I received an alert for Story Book last week, and I just received an 8am ppo BOG alert yesterday. I was able to snag both of them. This is for Aug/Sept trip.

2 Likes

I have 9 searches set up, lol. Some of those are for things I don’t have at all, but mostly just fine-tuning to fit better into my touring plans

The ADRs I don’t have at all are PPO Crystal Palace, Topo’s breakfast, Trattoria al Forno breakfast, and F! Dining Package

1 Like

I didn’t see any F! Dining packages at all on my ADR day, so I’m guessing they are holding off on that since F! may not be showing anyways

2 Likes

This is my thought exactly. I have ROL dining package and FOF lunch package but at horrible times. I went ahead and changed to normal ressie for the time I wanted because I’m thinking parades and shows like that won’t be happening anyway.

OK how do you get more than two?

I hear people talk about it but I cannot access it - and yes, I am logged in.

Help!?

3 Likes

Good question. I was thinking maybe he has 2 from being logged in. 2 as a guest. Then I know there are other sites and platforms that also offer this service so maybe he uses multiple sites.

I’m using multiple accounts, with multiple email addresses.

oh you cheater!!! :wink:

1 Like

I just moved my two searches from a specific time to “Dinner,” just to see what I get. My current reservations are too early, but I don’t want to eat at 10 PM either, but I wasn’t getting any hits.

1 Like

Yeah … @NoBellePrizeWinner should change his screen photo from the Beast to Gaston! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just for you Dave

6 Likes

It’s funny how some people here have many faces and some people are just faceless.

Ain’t that weird @heidelj

4 Likes

Ha! That’s my laugh for the morning.

1 Like

How do you add an avatar to your profile pic? I am tired of being a big pink I.

1 Like

Actually yes! Just got one this morning for Ohana in mid-July. Bittersweet as I don’t know if the trip is happening but I was having no luck whatsoever on my own snagging that so it was satisfying nonetheless.

Up at the top, click on your avatar, then the settings button (the gear)

2 Likes

Thank you, but how do you get a picture that is not an actual photograph? I would like to use a Disney character or something like that.