Reservation finder is awesome ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Thankyou TouringPlans โ€ฆ the one ADR I didnโ€™t get 180 days and 1 minute after it opened was Crystal Palace on our first MK day โ€ฆ got it now thanks to the reservation finder :raised_hands:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

10 Likes

Awesome!!!

1 Like

Awesome! We didnโ€™t get CP at 180 + 1 sec either. However, I checked later that night and there were reservations. Yippie! I just need to put in a ressie finder for CM time change.

1 Like

Agreed. Got me a Cinderellaโ€™s castle last trip. Sci-fi, Tusken rol package and be our guest breakfast this trip.

2 Likes

Awesome! I love it too. Snagged a BOG dinner earlier this week.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing. I was just wondering about how far in advance the res finder will find reservations. I know people drop their reservations as the date gets closer. But I donโ€™t think i really want to wait until October to see if i get my Ohana day 1 dinner reservations. Being a planner, I would rather make alternate arrangements. Res finder did find a BOG for day 2 but I was not fast enough. I will keep hoping.

1 Like

With 1 week to go before arrivalโ€ฆ I was able to get BOG PPO ADR for our first MK day and BOG dinner for our last night all thanks to reservation finder!! I had made back up plans and simply dropped those once I found what I wanted!!

Now we arrive tomrwโ€ฆ canโ€™t wait

2 Likes

I donโ€™t think thereโ€™s a restriction on how far in advance it works, but as you said, the closer it gets, the more people drop. Iโ€™ve also noticed that whenever thereโ€™s an announcement (like MNSSHP or MVMCP dates) or a change in park hours, Iโ€™ve seen more hits because I guess people are changing their plans around.

I think you just have to sit tight, but be ready to jump when you get a notification. Good luck!

1 Like

Awesome! Hmmm with so many options, it seems like they probably werenโ€™t loaded into the system at 180 daysโ€ฆ

1 Like

I love it too and have secured some reservations using the tool, but lately all of my alerts seem to come in when I donโ€™t have my phone close and I miss them. :angry:

1 Like

Wow you must be really excited :laughing:

1 Like

Yea it was a little weird as literally seconds after the ADRs opened up all I could get was a 2.20pm ??? Oh well got it now thanks to this service โ€ฆ after the thousands of pounds Iโ€™m spending on this holiday the few quid it cost to join this forum has been money very very well spent

1 Like

That sucks

LOVE the finder!!! Just a couple of hours after putting a search in for the Bon Voyage Breakfast at Trattoria Al Forno, my phone text alert sounded!!! An ADR for 10:35 had opened up!

My phone decided to be slow in getting me into the website, and I fully expected the โ€œSorry for the Pawsโ€ message Iโ€™ve grown so accustomed to, but NO!!! I got all the way through and have my ADR!!! :smiley:

It means switching my DAK and Epcot days - but given that itโ€™s Food and Wine, a Monday at Epcot may actually be better than a Saturday!!

Thank you tons for the Finder!!!

2 Likes