Reservation finder is awesome 😎

Thankyou TouringPlans … the one ADR I didn’t get 180 days and 1 minute after it opened was Crystal Palace on our first MK day … got it now thanks to the reservation finder :raised_hands:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

10 Likes

Awesome!!!

1 Like

Awesome! We didn’t get CP at 180 + 1 sec either. However, I checked later that night and there were reservations. Yippie! I just need to put in a ressie finder for CM time change.

1 Like

Agreed. Got me a Cinderella’s castle last trip. Sci-fi, Tusken rol package and be our guest breakfast this trip.

2 Likes

Awesome! I love it too. Snagged a BOG dinner earlier this week.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing. I was just wondering about how far in advance the res finder will find reservations. I know people drop their reservations as the date gets closer. But I don’t think i really want to wait until October to see if i get my Ohana day 1 dinner reservations. Being a planner, I would rather make alternate arrangements. Res finder did find a BOG for day 2 but I was not fast enough. I will keep hoping.

1 Like

With 1 week to go before arrival… I was able to get BOG PPO ADR for our first MK day and BOG dinner for our last night all thanks to reservation finder!! I had made back up plans and simply dropped those once I found what I wanted!!

Now we arrive tomrw… can’t wait

2 Likes

I don’t think there’s a restriction on how far in advance it works, but as you said, the closer it gets, the more people drop. I’ve also noticed that whenever there’s an announcement (like MNSSHP or MVMCP dates) or a change in park hours, I’ve seen more hits because I guess people are changing their plans around.

I think you just have to sit tight, but be ready to jump when you get a notification. Good luck!

1 Like

Awesome! Hmmm with so many options, it seems like they probably weren’t loaded into the system at 180 days…

1 Like

I love it too and have secured some reservations using the tool, but lately all of my alerts seem to come in when I don’t have my phone close and I miss them. :angry:

1 Like

Wow you must be really excited :laughing:

1 Like

Yea it was a little weird as literally seconds after the ADRs opened up all I could get was a 2.20pm ??? Oh well got it now thanks to this service … after the thousands of pounds I’m spending on this holiday the few quid it cost to join this forum has been money very very well spent

1 Like

That sucks

LOVE the finder!!! Just a couple of hours after putting a search in for the Bon Voyage Breakfast at Trattoria Al Forno, my phone text alert sounded!!! An ADR for 10:35 had opened up!

My phone decided to be slow in getting me into the website, and I fully expected the “Sorry for the Paws” message I’ve grown so accustomed to, but NO!!! I got all the way through and have my ADR!!! :smiley:

It means switching my DAK and Epcot days - but given that it’s Food and Wine, a Monday at Epcot may actually be better than a Saturday!!

Thank you tons for the Finder!!!

2 Likes