Reservation Finder is amazing!

We were able to get Sci-Fi Dine-In lunch reservations at DHS using the Reservation Finder Tool in only 3 days after checking for months on MDE. Getting the text alert made the difference. It wasn’t the exact time, but it was close and we just modified a FP+ to provide some breathing room.

I love the reservation finder. MouseGirl42 is right. We are finalizing plans and will be dropping at least two dinners in EP and one BOG breakfast. No Artist Point though. Good luck.

1 Like

Hello, being a foreigner :wink: I can´t get text messages, only emails. I missed a reservation because I don´t have an alert on my phone or laptop. Does anyone know how I can put one on there. Sorry bit of a technophobe. Can use MDE and FP+ though.
Thanks

Yes it is amazing! I finally got the ADR I was hoping for yesterday. Perfect time, date, and restaurant I wanted. I was originally using another (free) service to find a reservation but every time I got an alert it was already gone. That service only checked a couple times a day and was slow to send out the alert. I signed up for touring plans and TWO days later I had the reservation. I’m not saying everyone will have the same luck but it is definitely worth it because they seem to check more often and alert you faster than other services.

I’m trying to set up a reservation finder for Storybook Dining at WL with Evil Queen. I can’t see the restaurant on the pull down. Does Touring Plans not have a finder for this restaurant?

Thanks

I just check my email a lot.

2 Likes

Artist Point

Artist Point is there?

I mean I cant set up a finder alert for this restaurant. The restaurant isn’t included in the list

That can work in your favour though.

I would check my phone when I got up, around 6:30/7am. Often there would be an email then, which is late night / early morning in the US. I got BOG, Sci Fi, B&C and others that way.

Don’t despair!

Storybook Dining is at Artist Point @ WL. That should be listed.

The restaurant is called Artist Point and it is listed.

Artist Point is there…scroll all the way to top - 7th one from top

Thanks Everyone! I was looking for Storybook Dining. I have a finder set up!

2 Likes

Reservation Finder for the win! I already had a reservation to Artist Point, but wanted an hour later and sure enough after receiving about 4 alerts over the last few weeks and missing every single one I finally got one last night!! WOO HOO!

1 Like

Used the reservation finder for three trips now and I have never not gotten a reservation I wanted, including last minute ones and some I was sure I wouldn’t get (CRT, BOG, 'Ohana). You gotta be fast, though.

3 Likes

Thank you, Reservation Finder.

We were looking for a 6 PM dinner reservation at Yak and Yeti and we got it yesterday. It took two weeks of waiting but we got it.

3 Likes

Another win for reservation finder!!! Chef Mickey’s at 5:40 on a DAH MK night! Not thrilled about CM (my DD’s request) but at least it’s not during park time any more!!!

3 Likes

This app is Magical! For an app in testing, this is pretty darn swell! We received two texts at 6 a.m. about Oga’s for lunch for 6 people one week away! I pressed the text link and it took me right to disney’s site and I snagged a time. This after Oga’s has been sold out since the ADR window opened.

2 Likes

Its still working even after Disney changed the ADR process and requires you to login now?