Requesting Help with my touring plan

https://touringplans.com/plans/print?id=2360162

Plan is for Wednesday, 19 April. We are staying offsite (no EMH). Girls really want to do BOG breakfast. We are also in MK on 21 April where we will do many Meet & Greets, visit Tomorrowland, and re-ride low wait time rides we want to hit again in the Fantasyland & Storybook area.

1. This plan thinks we can do Peter Pan, BTMR, Splash & POC before 11am without any FPP on a EMH AM day. Do you think this is possible?

2. For some reason I can’t figure out, it think I’ll have to wait 23 minutes after Tom Sawyer Island in order to go on the Riverboat. There is no Tiana Riverboat party scheduled that day. Any other ideas?

3. I’m assuming that I won’t be able to get a FPP for 7DMT until the evening hours based on the FPP research I have been doing. I keep going back & forth between PP or 7DMT as 1st stop after BOG. Touring Plans gives me a much lower wait for PP without a FPP.

4. What would you use your 3rd FPP for? I’m torn between Barnstormer/Dumbo and Winnie the Pooh. Or, maybe scratch those altogether and add Princess Cinderella & Elena (this is sounding more and more like a great idea!) **ETA - I updated the plan to use the 3rd FPP for Cinderella & Elena. Still have some time slack between WTP and Wishes. Carousel, maybe… any other suggestions?

I would assume you will be able to start going on attractions as soon as your breakfast is over. We preordered yesterday and easily could have been done with breakfast by 8:25. I think 7DMT may be an issue.Yesterday I was able to do 7DMT, PP, BTMRR (we skipped Splash) PoC and HM by 10:15. The EMH will be a disadvantage but get you a head start.

so based on your experience, hitting all of #1 in my original post shouldn’t be a problem. that’s a bit of a relief. I can’t help but be a bit worried about EMH that I can’t participate in… and what that will mean for the line at PP. I assume I will be let out of BOG at the same time everyone else is allowed into the park. Do you know what time they let offsite guests into the park on an EMH morning? @PrincipalTinker

You can leave BOG the minute you finish your breakfast!

What? Wait. Really?

So, will they scan my ticket at the ride and not let me on since I’m not staying ONSITE?

I feel like I’m missing something here!

I have never seen them scan MBs during EMH once you have made it past the entry point (which you will be past). I think you can start early.

1 Like

I think they scan for am EMH at hub and for pm EMH at rides. Someone with more recent experience may chime in.

You are correct @momfourmonkeys

Sweet Jesus! I feel like I hit the jackpot!!! Thanks y’all!!!

2 Likes