Reporting live from MMRR!

Absolutely

1 Like

This ride is an indoor ride on a flat floor. Very much not a coaster.

1 Like

The only part that I think may make people feel a little woozy would be the part where they simulate your vehicle is falling on a video screen. I do not have troubles with this type of simulation, so would not be the best to answer.

The actual vehicle does not tip in any way, but the surrounding video screen may give you a simulation of a fall.

1 Like

Not too bad. I sometimes feel a little nauseous on rides but I was fine with this one. You do get jostled around quite a bit though and the majority of the screens change constantly throughout the ride. I used to feel nauseous on Star Tours but that’s no longer an issue for me, so perhaps I’m not the best person to ask. Hopefully someone else who remembers more of he ride will have a more helpful answer for you.

I agree, TSM is more jarring for sure!

It was an amazing trip and our HS day was the perfect way to start our trip. We split the day between HS and Epcot and ended up doing 19 attractions, a personal best for us!!

2 Likes

I think you’ll be fine too. I can’t handle teacups but was fine with MMRR.

2 Likes

Hmmm…the other 2 in my group who like teacups don’t do well on Star Tours. They can make it through, but usually elect to skip it. They are probably the most interested in MMRR. Both enjoy Forbidden Journey at WWoHP (then number 1 ride for making people nauseous), so they will probably survive.

1 Like