Renting Points safely

There seem to be some 1bedrooms available the last week in July. If you can book now.

1 Like

How many points do you have, and how much per point? I might be interested. Also, if they expire 7/31 would that mean they must be used in their entirety by 7/31 (so check out has to be no later than 7/31?)

1 Like

Yes, they need to be used by 7/31.

1 Like

Yes, they have to be used completely 7/31.
We have 150 that will expire, we are seeing if there is any way we can do a long weekend to use some of them, but not sure if that will be possible. Maybe $10/point or less?

1 Like

If you don’t find another way to use those points I am staying at the Poly on July 23 and 25. If you wanted to wait list a standard view Poly for those dates, I would 100% rent that from you as long as it comes through by the 17th (when I can cancel my current Poly booking),

I am pretty sure you can ask to cancel a waitlist 7 days out, so that would cover to time frame. I would be happy to pay $15 per point if it reserves. DM me if you are interested!

If you find a gauranteed way to use them, then please disregard!

2 Likes

I sent you a message (I think). It’s acting weird so message me if you don’t get it.

1 Like

First time posting, we had to reschedule our trip due to kids getting Covid. It has been fun trying to reschedule a trip. Would love to work with you if you still have points available to add a night with grandparents. We are looking at July 9-10, 2 bedroom.

3 Likes

I’ve rented points multiple times from people on mouseowner forums back when they allowed it. All been good experiences.

1 Like

I think our extra points are all accounted for with two rentals here, thank you for all the help!

6 Likes

That’s still happening, it’s just on a spreadsheet now instead of the forum. But the same regular renters have points listed on it.