Renewal of Cancelled AP

I canceled as well. Waiting for an answer on reinstatement. I can also see the general PH room offer on MDE, but when I look for availability, it won’t show me the specific PH price for the rooms. Can you see that?

1 Like

Lemme look.
Update: No, it won’t show me either.

2 Likes

I just got my call! To echo others, the platinum cost $1,272.68 and you have until 12/31/2099 to activate.

6 Likes

2099?!? Oh hell, I’m calling.

3 Likes

Yeah, this works out for us. If the expiration date had started now like a normal renewal then we would be in a tough spot since I won’t be able to take any vacation until towards the end of the year. Was the original plan to wait to go? Not really, but sometimes life happens.

1 Like

Yeah, my next trip isn’t planned until 2023, we just got back. Getting an AP now at 2021 prices is a total win. I cancelled mine back in May 2020 when they first announced we could, so I should be eligible.

2 Likes

I’m on the list!!! Woot!

8 Likes

Damn. I was going to activate mine after the cybernetic singularity.

2 Likes

Disney is way ahead of the curve. I hear they even have computers that wear tennis shoes!

2 Likes

Still waiting…3 1/2 weeks and counting.

1 Like

Hopefully soon. Like @LTinNC82 my call came on day 26.

2 Likes

Some day my call will come … :notes:

5 Likes

I am so glad this thread was here! I’m calling today to see if I’m eligible for renewal, now that I’m vaccinated. Now I know roughly what to expect! (On hold 10 minutes and counting…)

2 Likes

Okay - On Hold 15 minutes - the eligibility check is running at 7-10 days right now. They’ll either call or email me to let me know if I’m eligible.

2 Likes

They told DH they would get back to us in 7-10 days too. That was 23 days ago :woman_shrugging:t2::rofl:

1 Like

I was told up to 30 days when I called today.

1 Like

It’s been 21 days for me. Still waiting.

1 Like

Sounds like I need to adjust my expectations! :rofl:

1 Like

My cousin called about 2 weeks ago and still had not heard back. Since she wants to go In May she called them today. They took her info and once again said they would get back to her (saw the request was already opened). So, hopefully someone will light a fire under someone else to get her an answer.

1 Like

I’m on day 25. So… Monday? (I mean it is my birthday Monday, my second Pandemic one with a no gathering order in place, so something good has to happen, right? Right?!)

3 Likes