Remy's Virtual Queue confirmed to start 10/1

6 Likes

I don’t know if I finished the ‘what should we call it’ thread. Did we settle on Remt??!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Will fix :joy::woman_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

VR - Virtual Rat

1 Like

Hey when you can’t reach a consensus, sometimes you just have to compromise! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I don’t think Remy needs a virtual cue. after being there today and experiencing how the cue continually moves it makes no sense; unnecessary. My 2 cents

7 Likes

I know it hasn’t started yet, but does anyone want to predict what possible boarding group window you get when you book at 7? Our plane arrives at 10, so I don’t think will be in the park until noon, and that is if everything goes smoothly. Should I attempt to book at 7am or just wait get into the park by 1 to TRY to join?

1 Like

Try to book at 7 I would say.

1 Like

I agree. Hopefully Remy CMs will be as lenient as RoTR with actual show up time. The really have to BC ppl can’t change ADRs to accommodate a random BG time

4 Likes

Maybe I should update the “ROTR BG” instructions to just “Virtual Queue” in general so it covers Remy.

6 Likes

Assuming it works the same way, that would make sense.

You’re awesome!

1 Like

Ok I’ll give it a test run this weekend to see if anything is different and then get that changed.

3 Likes

How did it go? We have 3 in our party, Should we all 3 try at 7? Disney recommends only one trying, but I have friends who had everyone in their party trying to get a boarding pass for ROR. Also do you get a choice on return time? We won’t get to the park until 1pm.

The more the merrier (attempting)

You are given approx time of when you are called. Insider tip, return anytime!

Only one person trying works for Disney, not you. If only one person in every party tried for a BG, then Disney’s IT would be much less stressed. But, if you have 4 people trying, then you have 4 chances at getting a BG.

5 Likes

We have been doing both of us trying, my friend has got it both times. Just keep smashing the refresh button.

I’ve seen lots of reports saying BGs have been available in the afternoons even at 4-5pm. Seems like they’re not releasing as many slots at 7am as they perhaps could.

On the down side they’ve removed the “ride once per day” stipulation that Rise had. And they’ve removed the need to have a park reservation to try at 1pm, as long as you’ve tapped into the park you can try in the afternoon.

5 Likes