Remy Ride @ Epcot

They just want those of us that have that “Southern Charm”! :wink:

2 Likes

They don’t want to have to pay for your travel costs!

Or more likely they don’t want to encourage people to fly down to film. Seems to me they’re sticking with states within reasonable driving distance.

Pity, it would have been good to see your Oscar winning acting skills. :wink:

:clap::clap::clap: :joy:

I think it will be interesting to see which opens first, Ratatouille or Velocicoaster at Universal. That one says summer 2021 but who knows.

2 Likes

I love how the “adult” names are Mark and Shannon (popular in my generation) and the kids’ names are Aidan and Emma (two of most popular names in 2010s - present).

1 Like

I think Ratatouille will open first, but my confidence is low. Disney wants to wait until they can draw a big crowd to their new attraction, but they’re ready to open now so they don’t want to wait too long. Maybe spring break? Early summer (May?) at the latest, I say. The question mark is how soon Velocicoaster will open. If it’s June, I’m more sure Ratatouille will be first.

1 Like

HI! We are arriving March 7th and our Touring Plan offered Remi as an attraction option. I’m hoping this means that it will open or else the optimized plans wouldn’t be correct?? Any news on this front? Thanks!

It’s expected to open between March and May.

I’ve just seen a suggestion that it might be opening towards the beginning of that time frame, but nothing official.

1 Like

Thanks. Totally understandable to not have the opening date, just curious why it would be an option to add to touring plans when it could be closed which would effect the formula to optimize your day in that park. This service is the main reason I buy the membership b/c it helps so much.

You do need to re-optimise as you get closer to your trip. That applies to all plans.

1 Like

Welcome! Hope you enjoying the forums and the planning of your next WDW trip!

Because it’s better for TP to have it already as a part of the program than “rushing” to add it in on/after it opens. They only update the program about once per month. By having it installed now there’s no time when it’s not available during it’s operation.

IMHO - Far more ppl would be upset if it wasn’t there than it being there before the ride opens. Also, I really doubt Remy will be open before Easter. I’m banking on it being open right before summer school breaks. It’s in testing and looking good, but WDW is wanting to make a big production of something “new” opening right as people may be more willing to travel.

1 Like

Just FYI, we went in October of 2020 and this was in my Touring Plans originally. So it’s not a portend.

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

I would make two plans personally. One with and one without so you’re prepared since you’re only two weeks away. :slight_smile:

2 Likes