Refurb dates changed? DVC Beach Club - lots availabe Feb23-Mar23

dang! who dropped dvc beach club rooms today? or is there a glitch at the dvc website? I see lots of beach club availability!!! If I didn’t have GF already booked I would grab these rooms

1 Like

I see just a few days available here and there for different room types. Are you searching directly in the DVC website or using a third party aggregator? I was using this:

https://tools.dvcvacations.com/points-calculator

I look directly at dvc website, always looking to see if I can swap my current dvc reservation for something better :slight_smile: and bam! all kinda availability for Beach Club showed up…but its moving VERY QUICKLY since I posted!

1 Like

After reading some post on a dvc fb group I’m in, there I chatter that all that Beach Club availability that dropped yesterday is likely due to some changes in the scheduled refurb, somebody smarter than me can probably figure out what that means, but based on widespread availability that dropped yesterday in Feb23-Mar23 and availability that got taken away in Sept23-Oct23 I think refurb dates got moved around

1 Like

Would that mean they might be finished earlier than expected? I’ll be there end of Feb so fingers crossed for a refurb room!

1 Like

I was not following when the Beach Club original refurb dates were, but based on yesterdays quick change of availability, have they postponed it (opening rooms now Feb/Mar23) and refurb to take place later (room availability taken away Sept/Oct23)?

1 Like

I read that they already started floor 4 and 5. So would they stop after just 2 floors?

1 Like

From dvc website: From January 7, 2023 through early April 2023, Disney’s Beach Club Villas will undergo refurbishment.

So maybe all the rooms that became available yesterday for Feb/Mar23 means some new refurb rooms are finished and ready —— hope you get one!

3 Likes

BCV is my home resort but we are staying at AKL Jambo House for doting break this year - grand villa!

Earlier this week I dropped a BCV studio from June18-29. My daughter has ballet camp in Tampa and I had it booked just in case. We decided to stay in Tampa and I will take day trips to WDW!

1 Like