Refillable mugs and split stay

So if I am doing a split stay, do I have to buy TWO refillable mugs??
(…please say no… please say no… please say no…)

1 Like

They say that they are good for your stay, but really for two weeks.

nope. you have 14 days or your stay as @shawthorne44 said.

Sorry. What refillable mugs are we talking about?

The ones that only work in the resort. Came with the dining plan back when that was a thing.

I don’t understand the appeal. If it only works at the resort, I’d rather just stock up on cans in the room. Now the mug at USF that worked in the parks (but not the resorts) that was awesome. But, to each their own.

1 Like

Gotcha, thanks.
I admit we bought some at ASMu on our last trip but more as souvenirs/impulse and didn’t end up using them very much.

1 Like

They have certain usecases that are fantastic. During covid times, they got a lot of play because everyone was spending so much time in their rooms and not in the parks.

And if you’re close to the cafeteria in any of the resorts, it’s nice to just hop over and grab a drink and then hop back to your room.

3 Likes

I understand. I have this weird attachment to park mugs. I even designated an entire deep base kitchen drawer to park mugs.

1 Like

In August we had a split stay, and the mug got deactivated at check out from our first hotel. But we could reactivate at the second one relatively easily. Same mug.

1 Like

This took me a second but then I vaguely recall someone mentioned there’s technology involved in these mugs.
Mine is just a big plastic tankard from 2000.

Usually when you purchase them they ask when you’re checking out. Just tell them the check out date of your last stay and that’s when they will program them to end. Problem solved.

3 Likes