Recs for phone/passport size cross body bags

I just ordered this for my trip in May:

https://www.ebags.com/product/baggallini/triple-zip-bagg/127324?productid=10333078

I love my little fanny pack (sorry UK liners - enjoy the laugh :joy:) that I got on Etsy.

Iā€™m a middle school teacher and fanny packs in general seem to be making a bit of a come back.

This is wear I found mine:

2 Likes

I agree. Moving in to mainstream again.

So funny. This is my everyday bag and will be the one I wear to the parks. Bought it at the DLR. :grinning:

1 Like

I have the wallet to that bag!

Vera Bradley has a nice selection of differently sized crossbody bags. It was due to Disney fansā€™ recommendation that I started buying them and love them so much I donā€™t use any other purse.

2 Likes

I found a small one at Target. It was very inexpensive. I keep it with my ā€œDisney Suppliesā€ since that is the only time I use itā€¦but I do love the Disney ones! I clicked on the Hot Topic link and they have Lion King and Mulan too!

At first I just wanted a passport size purse but then I got the Vera Bradley hipster. It jas a really flat profile and carries well in front or in back without me even really noticing it is there. But I love I can put my water bottle in there as well. The wide strap is a huge plus.

1 Like

I use the mini hipster but Iā€™m getting a bigger one for next trip.

It carries like a small bag. I LOVE it. My DH recently noted it looked like a floral version of a WWII ammunition pouch :joy:

But also suggested that was why it carried things so comfortably and efficiently. :thinking:

1 Like

Is that an elastic pocket on the front? And does the back have a pocket also?

Yes, the front pocket is elastic. Hereā€™s a picture with a cell-phone-sized pack of Post it notes and a pen for scale. There is a pocket in the back as well, but itā€™s not elastic, so it can only fit something flat.

ooohhh thatā€™s a fantastic picture! I was picturing it much bigger. Thank you!