Disney Visa and Other Credit Referrals

I updated the spreadsheet so that Liners who have received the invitations can share with those who want to use it. If you have received the invitations, add your name to the list and how to contact. I deleted all but the last two offers so please re-enter your information if you have current offers. Please remove yourself after you have 6 confirmed rewards to give everyone an opportunity .

Here is the spreadsheet:

5 Likes

Hi all - I will add my info to the spreadsheet, but here is my referral link if that’s easier -

https://www.referyourchasecard.com/200/QOCKPOG1NI

I’m planning a trip with my husband and family for Summer! So excited! Any bit helps us make more magic, so I’d love if you used my referral link

I’m surprised I’m not on here. I’ve got 5 referrals.
Cervonil@yahoo.com
thanks!

Did you add your info to the sheet?

I thought I did, but I must not have saved it or something. Idk, lol. I’ll try again.

Good morning, I may be a few days late on this, but I had been following the news on chat of the new Southwest RR Priority Card that offers up to 65,000 bonus points plus a number of other features. We currently have a Chase Reserve which has worked extremely well for us, but am really contemplating opening this card as well.

The bonus is obviously substantial, but the companion pass has caught my eye as well. I know many Liners on here have strategized the timing of the companion pass and I’m wondering if you guys can walk me through it. I’m currently pregnant and due this fall so don’t have any current trips in the near future, but want to fly to WDW in Oct of 2019. Do I open the card now and then hope to hit 100,000 points by January in order to get the companion pass for all of 2019? Is that how it works? (I think the offer expires 8/2 but will look further.)

Thanks! I’m happy to use a referral code from the list as well. Also - what is the ballpark number of tickets that 65,000 would buy?

There’s a $69 annual fee and minimum spending requirement of $5000 in the first 6 months and $1000 in the first 3 months. But awesome sign up bonus for SouthWest. Here’s my referral link. Please use it to apply. Thank you!

Earn up to 75,000 points with any Southwest® personal Credit Card and business owners can earn 60,000 points with the Premier Business Credit Card or earn 70,000 points with the Performance Business Credit Card.

As requested, responding to make this active again. If it is easier you can post to the thread you have referrals. Please handle links or referral codes through a PM.

I removed all but the latest two referrals. Please add your info/ links.

1 Like

Referral link 12/2020
a new Cardmember bonus after qualifying purchases: a $200 Statement Credit with the Disney Premier Visa Card or a $100 Statement Credit with the Disney Visa Card.|

I just updated my old rewards post with my recent Disney Visa experience - thought I’d re-add my referral link to the spreadsheet and bump this puppy for any Liners looking to earn some rewards.

There’s several entries in the sheet - use the link in PrincipalTinker’s original post or just click this.
You know you want to.

1 Like

Thanks, added mine, but not sure if it posted correctly so adding it here too! …

Added my family’s fresh 2021 referral links. The well seems to have dried up on referrals, so I’d appreciate anything!

2 Likes

NEW 2022 referral link for both DISNEY VISA and DISNEY VISA PREMIER!
You choose which you want- thanks in advance for using my link:)

I’m feeling like an enabler at this point, but I have added my referral link to the spreadsheet at the top of this thread.

I added my Disney visa in the spreadsheet but if anyone is looking or Chase Sapphire Preferred, the link is below! We used the points from the sign on bonus to transfer to SW for our flights. You can also transfer points to Marriott or Holiday Inn.

Now you can earn 60,000 bonus points with the Chase Sapphire Preferred® credit card. If you apply and get approved, we can both earn rewards:

1 Like

Are referral bonuses usually gotten through email? Or a statement? I don’t think I’ve ever seen one.

Just got a referral offer from Disney Visa, in case anyone was going to be signing up for a card:

Nice sign-up bonus of $150 or $300 statement credit.

2 Likes

I always get them in my email. I feels like chase send them monthly.

2 Likes

I get emails for all my cards regularly with links - but you can use this page to generate referral links for your cards you can send to other people.

Refer-A-Friend Chase

2 Likes