Recommended Town-homes Close to WDW?

We will be booking an Airbnb for our next trip. Originally I wanted to book a house, but now I’m leaning towards a town-home in a neighborhood that has a community pool/splash pad, so that I don’t have to pay for the pool to be heated. Does anyone have a town-home neighborhood they would recommend?

We’ve done Floridays resort and also Windsor Hills. The latter is available from HomeAway/VRBO.

1 Like

Then again, it will be November, so who’s to say we’ll want to do pool activities at all?

True!

Although paying for pool heat is annoying, it is nice to walk out your back doorwall to swim. Some homes will include heat for the whirlpool even if you don’t pay for pool heat…pays to ask. Out house rental in May, heat for whirlpool is included…although I think we will likely pay for heat for the pool unless it is unseasonably warm at night in the weeks leading up to it.

1 Like

Yes, I definitely see the convenience of that! I guess I have to figure out what kind of vacationers we are. We will take afternoon breaks for kids to nap but I’m not sure if we’ll want to swim. Or maybe the hot tub in the evenings?

I’d recommend a resort with one floor condos. Seem to be more convenient than a town home development. Check out vacatia.com. One of my favorites is Worldquest.

1 Like

We have stayed several times at the Windsor Hills townhomes. They were great. We enjoyed the splash pool and did pay extra for the pool heat but we were there in February and May and wanted a warmer pool.

1 Like

I’ll take a look, but we’ll be traveling with 5 to 7 adults and 2 kids, so we’re planning on 4 bedrooms.

Windsor Hills is next on my list to research! Thanks!