Recent Kids Club Experience

Hey Liners has anyone had recent Kids Club Experience? What is your kids favorite location?

Oh I’ll tag @KeliJ, I know her girls love the kids clubs lol.

2 Likes

Thanks @Outer1

1 Like

My last experience with it was January 2014 with my then four year old at the Sand Castle Club. He had been there in November 2012 too and liked it both times. I haven’t tried any others.

My kids love Sandcastle Club, Cubs Den, and Neverland Club because they have lots of arts and crafts. They also have video games but my girls are not into that. My kids love ordering their own food and having a dinner date without Mom and Dad. Sandcastle is their fave though.

1 Like

Thank you i appreciate the info:)

I am looking at this for my 4, I cant bring myself to do the in room thing, you know you teach them stranger danger then get a stranger to sit in the room with them lol. Anyway someone on the liners fb page mentioned the swan and dolphin, now for us cost is an consideration, Swan and dolphin is $10 per hour whereas Disney clubs is $15 an hour both per child, this is a good saving for us and the savings could mean another night of myself and hubby having some time together. I have read good reviews.

1 Like

Our experience is from August 2014. DD8 loved the Sandcastle Club in BC. She insisted on going a second time. We were happy with the staff, menu choices, activities, ease of making reservations.

1 Like

Where do I book the childcare for Swan and Dolphin?
thanks

My DD5 was at the Lilo & Stitch Activity Center at the Polynesian last Saturday (used to be Neverland). She loved it. They did arts and crafts and watched movies. The staff knew what she ate and how much. They told me what she did while there and that she insisted on watching another movie rather than sleeping. I felt comfortable leaving her there and she looks forward to going back.

1 Like