Recent EMM experience

Our family did EMM in Fantasyland in November of 2018 when the breakfast was still at Pinnochio’s Village. At park opening we rope dropped Space Mtn and then came back around 9:45 to eat breakfast. Can anyone with recent experience verify, now that the breakfast is at Cosmic Rays, that they continue stocking the buffet fully right up until it closes at 10:00? We are doing EMM again in May and want to follow the same plan if we can. Just want to make sure we aren’t left with the dregs on an empty buffet when we get there.

1 Like

I found this post from two weeks ago that may be helpful:

We’ll be taking in EMM in March ourselves and planning to have a quick snack in the same time frame as you.

Best,
K

1 Like

From what I’ve read from recent people,each person is given a standard plate of hot food which is available right up until 10, and than the buffet with the pastries etc is there until 10, but stops being restocked when it’s getting close to 10. We are going in 2 weeks and plan on going for the breakfast around 940-945 or so… so here’s hoping that’s the case :slight_smile:

3 Likes

We were there this morning. Got there about 9:15 and reloaded from the buffet at 9:30 with no problem. Everything was still well stocked and they did confirm for me they serve until 10. The staff was all really accommodating so I’d imagine if the buffet was looking “light” and you wanted something, they’d fetch it for you.

3 Likes

Thanks for asking this question @rckstrscat! We are going to EMM on May 10th. I wasn’t sure about breakfast at Cosmic Rays, and was going to do BOG instead because we have never been but I have seen a lot of reports that BOG is taking forever and it killed me a little inside that Cosmic Rays is already paid for. We will be doing Cosmic Rays around 930-945 before heading to a Pirates League appt. Sounds like from others responses that timing would work fine. If it’s gross I figure there are always Dole Whips lol

1 Like