Really!

I get that they warn that but hopefully soon it changes so atleast if your a hotel guest you can get into the parks. I remember reading there were different allotments for resort stay or AP. I would think they would block enough for resort guests. Not just Epcot. Definitely a different time at Disney!

1 Like

At the moment though the capacity is such that there just aren’t enough park reservation slots to meet demand, starting from Spring Break and now heading through June.

2 Likes

I also have to think that the USUAL (not all) WDW hotel guest is booking more than 2-3 months before their trip. I mean, DVC members are booking 11 months in advance, but I would guess normally most vacations are planned at least 4-6 months in advance.

3 Likes

That’s a bummer. I can see their point with it being clearly visible when booking and they give multiple chances along the way to ensure the guest knows about park reservations.

Another reason for allowing hotel booking when the parks have no reservations available: some people make resort-only trips.

3 Likes

A bunch of park availability just popped up for June.

8 Likes

Thanks for the heads-up.

Were you able to get what you needed? Glad things opened up!

yes.

2 Likes