Really going to Disneyland!

I know exactly where that is! About 2 miles away from me… and about a mile from the airport. It is on nice grounds with the 1880’s Architectural Landmark Sexton House on grounds too. Think they let you tour the house too. Pacifica Suites has a Family zoo package- you might be able to just call and ask for the zoo tickets to be added to your stay… While the Pacifica is closer to Goleta Beach (also about a mile) which is nice but pier is smaller and no shops or sea center there. Downtown is where the Big pier/wharf shops and Ty Warner is and that is about 7 miles. And the zoo is just down the street from the downtown pier. It sounds like it would be the perfect size for you too see!

1 Like

That is so perfect! Thank you so much!!!

There’s shuttle busses running to/from downtown SB along State St to the wharf and another along the seaside. http://www.sbmtd.gov/maps-and-schedules/waterfront-shuttle.html

2 Likes

This is completely fabulous! If we do have a rental, my husband will need it when he is working so this helps so much.

Thanks so much @moorparknay15! @Disneyconsigliere she has a link for everything I’m telling you!.. Fountain of knowledge and willing to share… So awesome…So Helpful!! And there is a bus stop right across from the hotel that will take you to downtown… You guys will have a blast!

2 Likes

@Disneyconsigliere I use the shuttle on the way back from the wharf to the car. Good way to rest the feet. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: if interested, farmers markets. Haven’t been to downtown SB Tues afternoon one in ages. http://www.sbfarmersmarket.org/schedule.php

1 Like

Ooo I love those farmers markets!! Always something fun happening there.

There’s a visitors center across the street where the shuttles drop you off at the wharf, restrooms located there also. The zoo’s fun, it was cool when a CA condor spread it’s wings, huge!

1 Like

You guys are getting me so excited! (that doesn’t sound right – it’s good I’m not in La Cava right now LOL)

2 Likes

The Santa Barbara Zoo is a great way to spend the afternoon. Up the street from the beach and has a cute train ride. Lots of room to run around. Make sure you get to RSR at rope drop. Still crazy busy.You can take PCH to get to Disneyland then get on the 5 from there. Better view and avoid the Valley and Hollywood traffic. Waze can tell you which way is clear.

2 Likes

VERY cool – and WAZE is my friend. I will keep this thread handy.

1 Like

Enjoy! You will have a great time. I went to DL for the first time in February after being a WDW veteran for over 20 years. I loved it.

2 Likes