RD MK from FW

Does anyone know if the boats from FW to MK a running early enough to get us to MK well before ETPE these days? I have never truly rope dropped so I have zero experience with the timing of it all. How do you define “well before”? An hour before?

1 Like

The boat should start running plenty early to get you to MK in time for RD. Personally I would arrive at the dock about an hour before ETPE starts. 90 minutes if you want to be first. 30 minutes before would be too late.

2 Likes

They were definitely running pretty early in March. I forget the actual time, but they start before the sign says that they start!

2 Likes

We got to the boat launch for 7 and were first in line, the boat departed at 7:30.

5 Likes

What a gorgeous photo!

Sounds like it was running a little later than ideal, but hopefully you still go tthere in plenty of time.

3 Likes

We tapped into MK with no wait, then made it to the ropes at Teacups for 8 and were not too far back

4 Likes

The view behind us

4 Likes

That man in green is hardcore scheming what his move will be when the rope finally drops. I’d be careful he doesn’t take you out :laughing:

2 Likes

:laughing: We did pretty good with our walking with purpose (I told them walk with confidence, like we are in downtown Boston).
We went straight to PPF (9 min wait), then Space (19 min wait), then Buzz (15), then we headed back to SDMT at 9:45 am. We are currently still in line, which is why I have time to post on the forum :grinning:. We are at 30 minutes, about to walk into the indoor queue.

3 Likes

Downtown Boston - are you a New England liner? Join the meet - planning in progress - in la cava when you’re home!

Haha, yes! From RI. Would love to join the liner meet!
My mom started taking me into Boston at least once a year starting when I was about 9 so I would not act like a country bumpkin in the city. We always parked at Braintree and took the T in. My mom is a BU School of Nursing grad ('66). I am also a nurse (URI).

2 Likes

We waited 63 min for SDMT. So far, we are still happy and hydrated. My Genie-free plan is working out so far!
Next is Laugh Floor, then we head to Steakhouse71 for lunch. We are starving!

2 Likes

Steakhouse71 lunch was amazing, our server Rob was excellent ( cast member compliment submitted). 10/10 recommend this restaurant.

I know you all don’t really know me, but the fact that I am having a glass of wine at noon means my whole self is really on vacation. :heart: There’s nothing like the Disney bubble. Its been awhile.

4 Likes