Random Running Posts

Thanks!

1 Like

:+1:t2:

1 Like

If you are my anonymous donor, thank you very much!

3 Likes

My run this morning was much less like hell than yesterday :partying_face::partying_face:

It was a lovely day, so I went a quick hill walk and have decided on a goal…
When I’m hill walking I often see runners being all Kate Bush. I’ve decided that I will aim towards a fitness level that will allow me to run up my fave local hill (it’s not big).
Here’s a pic from the top today…

And here’s the running path…

5 Likes

Hiiiiiiiiii :upside_down_face:

Odd we were maybe running around the same time and it’s supper time now.

A little too warm for my preference but still nice.

3 Likes

I will never be fit enough to run up a hill!! Lovely pics.

1 Like

Illl go an extra mile to avoid a hill :rofl:

3 Likes

My running route is very carefully designed to only go down hills, I am fully on board with going out of my way to avoid them!

The first 5k race I did had 3 big hills along the way. I wasn’t long over covid and was still using an inhaler, I thought I was going to die!

3 Likes

I don’t love inclines when running, but I see people run up the hills I’m walking on all the time. It must be doable…

2 Likes

Yes. For other people. Not for me :rofl:

I mean I absolutely could. I just have no desire

1 Like

I never did, until yesterday…
Now I’m going to do it :muscle:t3::muscle:t3:
Maybe in August, or September :thinking:

2 Likes

My run this morning went well. Weather has been awesome :sunny::sunny::sunny:

Afterwards, I went up my hill and took a panorama shot to show off the lovely view and weather. It’s great to be able to see so far.

8 Likes

Doable and worth doing are two different things! But if that’s the target that’s going to encourage you and keep you going, good for you! I’m sure you’ll smash it.

3 Likes

Gorgeous!

1 Like

That is so beautiful!! I don’t have to worry about hills in FL! We have a couple of bridges that we complain about, but they really aren’t that bad :rofl:

1 Like
4 Likes

I didn’t know it had a name :sunglasses:

1 Like

I do remember one time I fell while running, but that’s definitely not the same thing :sweat_smile::laughing:

6 Likes

It’s already 78° with 87% humidity & it’s not even 6am!! It’s going to be a slow 6-7 miles this morning.

2 Likes

How did you get on?
Hope it wasn’t too painful.