Random Musings And a Very Merry Unbirthday to You

Yes, no problems for me on my first coast to coast trip. Long day though.

Poor @Julianne_fki :cry:. Hope you find a way home soon!

4 Likes

Delicious Pecan stuffed french toast at La Brea In Downtown Disney

10 Likes

That does look delicious and something I’d choose!

I had limited time in Chicago and my lunch and dinner combined was a bagel and popcorn. I’m sure I can live off of all that I ate this week for a while though :joy:

6 Likes

I think I’m getting on a flight to Paine Field (Everett, WA) at 7:00. Then I’ll have to Uber or Lyft to SeaTac to get my car. But I don’t want to chance not getting on the 7:40 flight to SeaTac.

Don’t feel bad @Wahoohokie! This is the price you pay for flying standby. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

I don’t know how you do it!

4 Likes

I hope so!! How long is the drive?

2 Likes

That looks amazing!

2 Likes

About an hour. He didn’t seem thrilled when he realized he was taking me all the way to Rhode Island :grimacing:. I did not want to stay with my parents tonight and wait for a Providence flight in the morning. That was a whole host of other problems.

4 Likes

I think he should’ve realized that when you requested the ride.

4 Likes

Probably. I’m not sure how that works. The first driver canceled me. Probably realized I was going to RI in time :joy:

4 Likes

Tonight we are watching the Phoenix Symphony perform the score to Jurassic Park along with the film! I’ve always wanted to see one of these but this is the first time. Jurassic Park is one of my favorite movies and scores, so it is a great choice (gift from DW for our anniversary).

18 Likes

Wow! That’s really cool! :blush:

2 Likes

That sounds fun!

2 Likes

Wow!

Good job DW. That’s a freaking amazing gift!

2 Likes

Intermission now. It’s been an awesome show so far! This movie is hilarious and terrifying and awe-inspiring at the same time. Brilliant. And the score is fantastic. The orchestra is doing an excellent job. I need to see Empire Strikes Back in concert someday.

7 Likes

Me too!!

I’ve seen it advertised for Back to The Future and Harry Potter 1, but the ticket prices were out of my budget at the time.

I’m really hoping I get the chance again now that I have a little bit more fun money :crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2::rofl:

Jurassic Park is a great score. I hope you thoroughly enjoyed it. And appreciated Jeff on the big screen :star_struck::heart_eyes::star_struck::heart_eyes::wink::wink::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

I’ve keep quiet about this but I think the time is right to just come out and say it.

Enchantment is trash.

4 Likes

Jurassic Park is the greatest movie ever made and I will not entertain any other view. The matter is closed.

2 Likes

So I’m falling down a rabbit hole of Jurassic Park googling and I found these:

And:

The cute blond kid ended up playing Facebook cofounder Dustin Moskovitz in The Social Network.

3 Likes

But you are the Magic so that makes it all better right? :roll_eyes:

Harmonious is lovely though especially with a good viewing spot.

3 Likes