Race signs/posters

DD9 is running her very first 5k at Princess this month and I wanted to surprise her with a sign/poster along the route. For those who frequent RunDisney races, what are some memorable/cute signs you’ve seen along the route? She’s running as Cindy, if that helps!

2 Likes

Make it funny if that’s her personality- there are a lot of ideas on Pinterest, etc.

I’ve seen some good ones over the years.

If she’s 9…she might enjoy a graphic as well. With her name in big letters, for sure.

1 Like

I love this! I don’t have any advice as this is my first race but my DD14 surprised me on a long run a couple of weeks ago to cheer me on. It definitely made my day!

1 Like

This doesn’t help you but the best poster I saw last month during the marathon was “You runDisney better than Chapek” LOL!!!

5 Likes

Another timely poster I saw was BELIEVE.

It was a reference to Ted Lasso.

1 Like

On half marathon routes I’ve seen “touch here to power up” with a huge circle to hit; “Smile if you just peed a little” but that’s more for an over 40’s woman; “I would have given you a banana. You didn’t have to run for it”; and “Is someone chasing you?” Something simple with her “GO xxxxxx” with her name would be something that would stand out to her as well. Just seeing people I know cheering for me on a course is fun.

2 Likes