Quicksilver Transportation - thoughts?

Hi all! Looking at using a car service from MCO to our resort for time/to placate a cranky member of our party who shall remain nameless…ok my dad, it’s my dad. Saw Quicksilver transportation recommended elsewhere but wanted to ask the experts. Has anyone used them? Did it work out well? Any other car services that you recommend? We are a group of 6 and we are not bringing our booster seats so those need to be available (RIP MinnieVans :sob::sob:) thanks for any help!!

1 Like

Didn’t @Jeff_AZ use them?

1 Like

Also @NoBellePrizeWinner

Thanks @ninjasherrie and @bebe80 ! I should have known it was already covered :woman_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

Quicksilver worked out great for us! Very professional driver / dispatchers and seamless experience. Excellent value as well.

ETA they do have I think up to 2 car seats and up to 3 booster seats. You may be able to arrange more if you need.

2 Likes

Thanks! Glad to hear a good experience

1 Like

We also used Quicksilver in April for our group of 6, they were great and brought the car seat and booster I asked for. Only difficulty was finding them in the chaotic baggage claim area but the driver called me and we figured it out. Next time I’ll be sure to ask where to look for the driver when they call to confirm the day before.

2 Likes