Quick Service Dining Plan Questions

We have the Quick Service Dining Plan on our upcoming trip. Does anyone know if you can get cold brew coffee as your beverage with a meal? (When it’s offered on the menu, obviously, which I have only found it at a couple of places.)

Follow-up question: all the Starbucks locations are listed as quick-service locations, but has anyone ever used a meal credit at a Starbucks? And would they count any of their drinks as the beverage with the meal, not a snack? I’m looking for ways to get my caffeine fix without wasting a snack credit :joy:

1 Like

I saw that TP used a QS credit at Starbucks on Main Street. They got grilled cheese and tomato soup. A venti drink is one snack credit.

1 Like

I see this on menus, but they also show all fountain drinks as snack credit too, so I was hoping they might count it as the beverage that comes with the meal credit.

Where did you see the report from Touring Plans?

1 Like

On Instagram- I see it’s in their saved stories.

1 Like

Another question: I have heard that they no longer allow you to turn a meal into 3 snack credits, but has anyone tried this since the dining plan came back? I hate that there is only one snack credit each day. I think I would rather have one meal and two snack credits instead!

They will let you get the coffee for your drink. If you have a resort refillable cup they’ll probably let you fill that up for free.

1 Like

No, they won’t. You can only use the resort refillable mug at a Disney resort hotel.

3 Likes

Yes I asked @len about this directly in January when the plan rolled out. I doubt anything has changed. I liked to swap a QS for three snacks at festivals. Sad this option is gone.

Here was what was reported.

3 Likes

Does anyone know how it works when you have the dining plan but don’t want to use it for something? For example, we plan to get popcorn refills but don’t want to use a snack credit for those. Do you have to specify each time you order something whether you are using dining plan or not?

Yes, they just ask you how you want to pay. They don’t know you have the dining plan unless you tell them. For popcorn you just would hand over your credit card or say you want to pay with the band.

If you are ordering multiple things it can be complex if you want to pay for X with cash/card and Y with the dining plan but they can definitely do it.

3 Likes