Quick Service at other resort

Staying at POFQ. Want to take family on monorail and was thinking of doing quick service at Contemporary or Poly on evening. Noticed mobile ordering is only allowed for resort guests. Wondering if we can eat there right now? (Going next week.)

Anyone can order. Go ahead and enjoy

That’s just an advisory note WDW likes to put there, but you can go ahead and click right through it. Anyone can go to any other resort if you arrive by WDW transportation or walking, but if you’re arriving by car (Uber/Lyft or driving yourself) you may need an ADR to park there, especially at the MK resorts. A mobile order may not be enough to persuade a guard to let you in, it depends on the guard.

1 Like

Does that also count for the Table Service Take Out? I had noticed the same “warning” that it’s only for resort guests.

Sorry, I have no idea on that one.

1 Like

Yes you can do that as well as long as you use Disney transportation. We just returned from a trip where we did this and mobile ordered with the pop up warning. They put it there to prevent people from parking at the resort and walking to the park, etc.

2 Likes

Cool thanks

1 Like

FWIW I was staying in the villas at GF and still got that popup when I tried to order from the GF quick service. There was even a sign in the villas lobby suggesting we mobile order. I did and had no issues picking it up.

2 Likes