Quick serve best meals in each park

Looking for best quick serve options in each park. We’ll probably want to do a lot of snacking, but I want to be prepped for meals before everyone gets hangry and won’t decided.

Looking for breakfast QS at MK and AK, Lunch/dinner options for MK, Epcot, AK. We have a QS lunch at BOG our last day already, but not sure on options outside of that that don’t need ADR.

We usually eat TS at MK. I like the Plaza at MK. You do need reservations but it’s not too much more than what you’d pay for QS IMO. As far as QS at AK my kids love Yak & Yeti and Katsura Grill (Japan) in Epcot. Sorry can’t help with breakfast ideas.

We like Columbia Harbor House and Peco Bills for lunch at MK. At Epcot, both Les Halles Boulangerie and Sunshine Seasons have good options for lunch. We haven’t really found a quick service at AK that we really like.

My family really enjoyed Flame Tree BBQ at AK.

La Cantina de San Angel at Epcot was a decent Mexican spot, but table seating was difficult to come by.

Tangierine Cafe at Epcot was a pleasant surprise. We stopped there as we waited for Jasmine and Aladdin meet and greet…WOW, good food.

For QS lunch at AK Flame Tree is good barbecue and Sa’tuli Canteen in Pandora is great and different from your typical QS.

For MK:
Columbia Harbour House was our clear favorite. Fresh food and you can find quiet space on second floor.
Peco Bills was also very good, but very crowded. However, the topping bar was a favorite with children.

For EP:
La Cantina was great, with good portions and great taste.

For AK:
For us, Satu’li Canteen was the best QS in WDW. We ate there twice and it was really fresh and tasty.
Better than some TS we had during our trip.

For HS:
ABC Comissary was way better than expected.

For breakfast, we only did BOG and it was fine. Great if you’re on the dining plan, pricey otherwise, but still places you in a good spot for rope drop in MK.

2 Likes

MK isn’t exactly the place to get a healthy QS breakfast. There’s the donut sundae at the Plaza Ice Cream Parlor on Main Street pre park open. Also Starbucks on Main Street. There’s Sleepy Hollow for waffles after 9am. For this reason, I primarily eat breakfast in the room (cereal - fast, cheap and easy), or at the hotel food court (heartier breakfast with eggs and bacon, etc). Hotel breakfast usually runs $10-12 per adult. Cheaper for the kids. I also pack lots of breakfast bar type foods - granola/poptarts, etc. that can be consumed while walking.

1 Like

Following!

Breakfast in the parks is pretty limited, mainly to Starbucks. Unless you want a late breakfast? The French bakery does open at 9 in EP.

I’ve been combing through menus to get an idea of which QS meals we will do in July.

Epcot has a lot of great options. Two of my favorites are Sunshine Seasons in the Land and Kabuki Cafe in Japan.

I would second Columbia Harbor in MK, we got a tasty chicken pot pie and chicken with fish, very good and fairly quiet although it got pretty busy at noon as we were leaving. We went the granola bar and fruit while waiting for the bus for breakfast most days too.

2 Likes

We thought Flame Tree BBQ in AK was some of the best QS in any of the parks. Huge portions and everything was tasty. Also ate QS Yak and Yeti and thought it was pretty good.

1 Like

Another vote for Flame Tree BBQ.

Flame Tree at AK, husband and I can share the big combo platter
Columbia HH MK for QS
BOG is great for lunch - glad you got reservations
Yorkshire Fish Chips and Sunshine Terrace for Epcot
HS is the one we don’t have a favorite in.