Quick question about SWGE to people who have been there

Has anyone ever had any problem getting into SWGE because of crowd levels? I have a number of Oga’s booked with the intention of using them to “guarantee” access, but has that ever actually been necessary?

(As I’ve said elsewhere, I am not interested in ROTR this trip: this is just about getting in, looking round, riding MFSR, eating at Docking Bay, etc.)

no access problems or limitations today and it is CRAZY crowded

3 Likes

The only time they had issues was opening day. That was the only time they used the virtual queue for entry to the Land itself.

1 Like

Thanksgiving week I would have expected it to be more crowded in there. We went at night, around 7 pm. It was spacious! But this was Nov 26 so I’m sure more people are there now for ROTR. The day we were there my friend who went in around 1 pm did smugglers run in about a half hour with the single rider line.

1 Like

BTW the main reason I got an Ogas was for entry to the land but it wasn’t necessary.

2 Likes

@sanstitre_has_left_the_building No ROTR for you? I figured you would be all over that! I hope you do a trip report. Would love to hear how everything goes.