Quick poll: Tiffins or Citricos

If we’re talking no animations, that’s understandable, though still not as magical as it could be. If we’re talking no lighting whatsoever, that bites.

1 Like

I literally have never seen that though. And as you can imagine I’ve been there after close a bunch.

If they started shutting it off Chapek has gone too far

2 Likes

Ok I would assume @PrincipalTinker is referring to the animation and/or the special 50th lighting then.

1 Like

I wouldn’t put it last Chapek to save on electricity and put some conservation bent on it

2 Likes

Word on the street is that it’s all d’Amaro. But we’re all so infatuated with how good looking he is that he gets away with it. Chapek is the ugly patsy.

4 Likes

I don’t like Damaro at this point anymore either. And he’s far too pretty to not be suspect

5 Likes

This is what it looked like at 8pm. Granted it’s not dark out yet, but it doesn’t look any different than daytime to me.

3 Likes

Too light yet to be lit

That was at park close so I guess they don’t do it during the summer unless they extend park hours a lot later.

2 Likes

Ah. So THAT makes sense.

Crummy. But I was envisioning a dark park with a dark tree :rofl:

I was so very confused.

I don’t like it but if it’s not dark yet I think they get away with it.

2 Likes

Since that is what the tree is like at 8 I believe if the park closes at 8 it is dark at 9.

3 Likes

Which is not cool.

But imagine this (as this is what I was imagining)

8;59pm. Tree is lit.
9:00pm “goodnight from AK!” (Tree turns off)

:rofl:

3 Likes

As the music plays you off the stage and out the gates.

2 Likes

Yes. Just like that. With a hook

3 Likes

I’ve never been to either - but the fact that you are already THERE… and will presumably leave after dark that way.

Why don’t you come the week before? When I am there? Hmmmmm.

1 Like

Go someplace you’ve never been.

I have made my official decision: Citricos. But with no expectation of making to it MK in time. If I do, I do and it’s gravy.

7 Likes

I don’t think you’ll be disappointed.