Questions Re: Car Rental vs Car Service/Uber/Lyft

I agree especially while paying for resort parking. A long stay really adds up. Thank you for the input.

Just noticed the NH! Thank you again to my fellow NH member!

1 Like

The only reason I was even remotely okay with it was that it was a smaller fee for us as deluxe guests, as we did not have to pay for overnight parking or theme park parking so I think it was $15 or $20

Did we already have the NH discussion? I’m in MHT.

I noticed the. NH in your user name. Im in Manch!

1 Like

We are staying Deluxe. We havent
Visited since 2019 so Im not sure if resort parking has gone up from then. Ill look that up too.

We arrived at AK around 10:00 am and had a good preferred spot, but I suspect by 11:00 am you would be towards the back of the preferred (close to the start of regular parking). We arrived at HS at 6 pm one night and 7 pm another night. Both times we were allowed to find out own spot in preferred parking and we found great, close spots both times.

We stayed deluxe. The preferred upcharge was $20 on our Epcot day and $25 on our DHS and AK days. I don’t know why there was a $5 difference.

Well Lordy we should have coffee sometime. PM me!

1 Like

That would be great for park hopping to another park after a break. I guess I will have to try it at least once to see how it goes.

Yes! A Disney friend and Id be the lucky one with your tips!