Questions on Agent P in Epcot

Hey folks, I have a few questions that I’ve been unable to find definitive answers for regarding Agent P’s World Showcase Adventure.

1. Pickup - Booths are currently stationed on the bridge leading towards World Showcase from the fountain between Imagination and Test Track, between International Gateway and UK, and between US and Italy. Is there still one in Norway, even though Norway no longer has its own adventure?

2. Country Selection - Do all booths allow you to do all countries? We’ll be going on a fairly slow day (crowd level 4) and want to do specific countries. Will we be able to choose which one at any booth? If we’re ok with waiting a few minutes, does that improve our chances of getting the one we want?

3. Breaks - Can we take a break in the middle of an adventure for ~10 minutes to watch a short show or Holiday Storyteller?

4. Duration - I’ve seen various comments on how long it takes. We’re somewhat familiar with the pavilions, but we’re two adults so I think we should find things pretty quickly and we tend to walk quickly and unencumbered. Is 30 minutes a safe plan if we’re just doing the adventure?

5. Available Times - The Disney site currently says it’s only available 11am-5pm. Didn’t this used to be available later? Does that mean we need to pick it up by 5? If we do, can we actually start the adventure like an hour later?

Thanks everyone!

1 Like

Following for answers to this also.

1 Like

following too

I may not have all the answers, and don’t claim to be an expert here, but I will chime in with what I can. We just did this less than a month ago.

1. I can’t comment on that because we picked up at the Gateway and then I didn’t need to be looking anymore. Once you get signed in, you don’t need to check in anywhere else. I don’t recall seeing one in Norway though and would find it hard to believe there is one because the location where it was is now the Royal Summerhus.

2. Yes, once you sign up to be an agent, you can do the mission in any country you choose. When we checked in, they asked where we wanted to start and helped get set there. After completing, you can pick where you go next.

3. You can absolutely take a break. It is done on your own smartphone now, so just pick it up where you left off whenever you are ready. Maybe be aware of not moving off of that page of your browser though while you are on other endeavors. There is a way to replay the last instructions too, so you don’t have to try to remember what was said or where you were going.

4. My family of 4, basically following the lead of my two boys completed the UK in a little more than 30 minutes. So, I would say a half hour is probably a good estimate for you.

5. I am assuming that it means there are only CM’s there to check you in during those times. The game itself should be able to be played whenever. There is almost no interaction with CM’s once you get checked in. I say almost, cause you can always ask one of the CM’s in an area for help if you can’t find a certain area.

Hey, I think I did better than I thought I would. Hope it helps, and have fun!

3 Likes

You’re my hero Perkins!!! So after you sign in once, you can go and do all of them if you wanted, including into the evening after the booths close?? If someone could chime in to confirm that, I’d certainly appreciate it.

Oh, I’m sorry, I meant to add that I couldn’t confirm anything after 5 because my boys were done playing before then.
I don’t think it will be an issue, but confirmation from someone else would certainly help.

A couple years ago I started just before closing, i.e. before the CM was leaving his station, and did China with their device, then just dropped it in the drop-box at the end. Not sure how that might have changed in the interim or with the advent of using your own smartphone.

If you are dormant for more than 20 minutes or so, it will either prompt you to continue or ask if you are finished playing. So, I wouldn’t plan on taking long breaks between adventures.

1 Like