Questions from an overplanner…

A few more pics from our day 1. You can see that it was cold ALL day and we are from MN and used to single digits!!

7 Likes

Day 2 in DCA. Still wet and rainy. But we put our boots back on. Brought our extra stuff for our locker. Forgot which locker was our and had to try about ten before we found it. Oops. (Take a pic of it!!)

Saw Mickey and minnie all alone in carthay circle and had our own private five mine session with them. Loved that. Rope dropped soarin, ran to guardians and got on that with little wait as well. Due to the rain all of the outdoor stuff was down. All of carsland. Incredicoaster was down all day which was a huge let down for us. So that made lines long in the morning.

Did mission breakout five times I think and the last time we had those fun boys with us in line and my youngest was talking one of them into not taking the chicken exit. We all laughed at his ride photo!!

The unexpected hit was webslingers. Way more fun than we expected. We also loved the shows in the streets of ACampus. One other thing that was nice. We walked out the new paradise pier exit and had a shortcut back to our hotel at close!

7 Likes