Questions from a newbie

CEDAR POOOINT! Yes!

Nothing at Universal is as intense as Steel Vengeance, Maverick, Millennium Force, or Dragster. Hulk and HRRR are more along the lines of Rougarou in terms of intensity.

1 Like

Steel vengeance is the most mind blowing coaster I’ve ever been on! Thanks for the comparisons…very helpful in that I think those coasters might be a little rough for both my son and husband. Son is currently at a Gatekeeper level, lol.

I see most of these rides have single rider lines…maybe I can do that while they cast spells. Which coasters are your favorite and “must dos”?

We really enjoyed the restaurant Mythos. It has weird hours though, closing very early at dinner. This was the only reservation I made at Universal.

My favorite at the resort is Hagrid, it’s simply fantastic. Mummy is wonderful too. Gringotts has some small coaster segments but is mostly a dark ride where the ride vehicle goes through the scenes without an elevation change. Hulk is good but probably the most intense at the resort, with HRRR a step below.

2 Likes

But waaaayyyy smoother! Rougarou is brutal!