Questions About Breakfast at CP

Good point. I’m sure we’ll probably end up skipping at least one of the meals. A stuffed stomach might not be conducive with enjoying a ride on Space Mountain. Maybe I can keep my eyes open for a couple hungry-looking people in line at a CS and buy their meal for them.

2 Likes

We got great value out of our plan, and I worked really hard to schedule how we would use the credits, and we still ended up wasting a couple of CS credits. We just couldn’t eat any more.

1 Like

It would be nice if you could adjust the number of meals you get rather than automatically getting them for every night of your stay. If WDW would make this an option and require all of the eateries to participate, then I would consider doing it again.

2 Likes

That’s how it used to be. You could buy meal vouchers that you could just redeem at time of payment. When we went in 2004 I bought some off eBay and they were great to use whenever you wanted when you’d get the most value.

Side note… If I have learn one thing from being a liner… It’s this… When and if you do eat at CP, make sure to ask for your check when you order your drinks! I have had the experience of sitting at the table, waiting for my check as the rest of the family was on Peter pan already!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

One thing to remember about using cs credits, you can get a meal packed to go at your resort to take with you when you leave. We did that a few years ago to use up our remaining cs credits. It was great to have sandwiches, chips, drinks for the trip home. Riverside even packed the too go containers in a big bag to make it easier to carry.
Also snack credits are easy to us up at the candy stores!