Question re Magic Bands

We’re passholders who will be staying at Swolphin for one night before staying at Yacht Club in a few weeks. We’ve received our MagicBands for our Yacht Club stay, and we also have our AP MBs. I get that our YC MBs won’t get us into the room at Swolphin, but will they work for our park admission and FP+s? Or do we need to bring both sets of bands?

Thanks!

I’m thinking that since the MBs are linked to your MDE account and not to specific reservations, they will all work for everything. However, I have no experience with this, so perhaps someone who has actually done this can chime in

Look on your MDE app, all MBs that are “active” will work for everything. Except room key at non Disney hotels.

1 Like

If you are an annual passholder (or, if you have any valid park admission ticket linked to your account), then any MagicBand linked to your account will work for park admission and FPP.

1 Like

Nothing is “stored” in a MB other than the info needed to link to your MDE account. As long as they are activated (you can check that at the front desk of your hotel), any can be used. I had four with me last trip and I swapped out based on what color I wanted to wear that day.

1 Like

Maybe @LaurelStewart should change your title to “Fashionista” :wink:

1 Like

thanks everyone!