Question for those in the UK

I spent a while looking through all the options to find basically the cheapest option I could - it’s just me (18) and my sister (21) going. The cheapest way to do it for us was through TUI who ended up phoning an agent because we wanted to know whether it would be cheaper to do a week in a Disney hotel and then a week in an I-Drive hotel. Turned out it was cheaper so we booked flights and hotels through Jetsave via TUI. I booked the park tickets from loveorlando tickets (there’s some real horror stories there but after a few emails and phone calls we have the tickets and they will hopefully work). This has meant that the holiday is not too expensive so we can afford to go to some nicer restaurants whilst we are there which is a bonus. It just depends on how much money your are willing to spend really - we are staying at pretty much the cheapest hotels there are but it doesn’t matter because we won’t be there very much!
Not sure if that’s really any help but hopefully you’ll find what is best for you!

1 Like

Thank you, are you staying at 2 different hotels with TUI?

Yeah a week at all stars music and a week at Rosen inn pointe on idrive

1 Like