Question about Raglan Road and Hoop de Doo

Two unrelated questions:

1. Does Raglan Road only have the shows during dinner, or can you see it at lunch too?
  2. What level do you recommend sitting in for Hoop de Doo Review? It doesn’t seem to have a huge price difference, so is level 1 the best choice?
1 Like

I can only help with Raglan Road as I’ve never been to Hoop de Doo Review…

Here is the event schedule for Raglan Road from their site: http://www.raglanroad.com/upcoming-events

It appears that the entertainment starts at 4:30 on weekdays. On weekends they have entertainment from 9 am to 3 pm, as well.

1 Like

Thank you sir…

I love Raglan brunch on the weekends and it looks likes they have expanded those hours but when I was there the brunch started early but entertainment was at noon.

1 Like

I’ve sat in all 3 categories at HDDR. I recommend category 2. Great seats on the floor level, saves a little $$ vs. category 1.

1 Like

I like the floor for HDDR. The upper level will be a little less interactive.

Keep in mind for HDDR the tables are assigned by when they are booked. The closer tables go to who books first in each category.

2 Likes

We liked category 2 as well. Still on the floor but off to the side. You can still see everything but not be in the thick of the action. DS is a little squirmy during meals, so it was nice for us to not be in anyone’s way if he decided to stand up or walk around.

1 Like

I agree on HDDR; 1 or 2. 3 you would be upstairs and possibly with your back to the stage

1 Like

We did Tier 2 and were in the balcony right against the railing - it was great! kids could easily see everything and there was plenty of space for them to stand up and wiggle/dance/whatever when they got tired of sitting.

1 Like

Thank you all for the information. This is very helpful information for making my plans!

Interesting. I’ve never been to a brunch there, so I was going by their website. I might not have read the fine print and just went by what the picture said.

1 Like