Question about getting to Boma

We have reservations for Sunday Brunch at Boma and are staying at All Star Movies. How much time do we need to plan to get there using Disney transportation?

I’d take a Lyft. I think WDW webpage recommends 90 min ? Here’s the language from an email conf.

Reservation must be cancelled at least one day prior to avoid $10 per person cancellation and/or no show fee. Plan to arrive 5 minutes prior to your reservation time to check-in and allow up to 1.5 hours to travel to your destination when using Disney Transportation. Menu items, pricing, and hours are subject to change without notice and 18% gratuity will be automatically applied for parties of 6 or more. Special seating requests may be done upon arrival at the podium. Valid Theme Park Admission required. If dining prior to Theme Park opening please be prepared to present your reservation number at Park entrance.

Bus to AK then bus to AKL. Approximately 45 minutes, or you could Uber for about $10.

Thank you, that is very helpful!

I would call for a Lyft 1 hour before your reservation, or be at the bus stop 90 minutes before. If all goes well, either method will get you there 30-40 minutes early, which leaves you some time for problems. If there are no problems, there is a lot to see at AKL while waiting for your table.

1 Like