Question about cost of embroidered mouse ears?

How much does the embroidery alone cost at The Chappeau on Main Street? Would like to get the kids Mickey Mouse ears hats before the trip as a pre-trip gift, but also want to get them personalized. Any one done this and know the cost? Thanks!

Can you do that? I am remembering when we bought ours. I thought the price was with or without, but I do not remember a price if you did not buy them there. Is that what you want to do?

Yeah, I want to pre-buy the hat before we leave from Disney store online. And I am not sure if you can do it . . . I have the same memory of pricing in store . . . price for hat with and price for hat without. I thought I read somewhere(?) that it could be done on a pre-bought hat, but the only things I’m finding on the internet is old info. Hoping some one knows for sure! Thanks!

You might be able to buy the hat online from the Disney store but I don’t think you can get them personalized. A cool idea that I stole from someone else…if you go often, get the year embroidered on the hat. I thought that was such a good idea! Good luck! :slight_smile:

Thank you! That is a great idea! :smiley: