QS on the Monorail Line

What QS restaurants are on the monorail line? We are staying at the Contemporary and are looking for options to eat at on our first night with our DS6 and DS4. We do not have the dining plan.

Contempo at the Contemporary, Captn Cooks at the Poly, heard good things about both, can’t remember what the Floridian one is called. There are also bars/kiosks that offer snacks.

GF option is the Gasparilla Island Grill. Both Captain Cooks and Gasparilla are quite good for QS. I have never tried the Contemporary’s offering. I’d say Captain Cooks may have the best reputation. Both the Poly & GF options have outside seating with nice views as well as inside AC options depending on what you’re looking for…

There are also a number of Table Service options available as well of course.

1 Like

There are also QS at the respective pools, if I’m not mistaken.

Open your WDW app, click search, select one of the three monorail resorts in location, and type in ‘dining’ for your search term to see all dining or ‘quick’ to see just the counter service spots.

I have no complaints about the Contempo (next to Chef Mickeys) or the pool-side eats at the Contemporary. I’ve also heard really good things about Captain Cooks at the Poly but never tried it.
We went to Gasparilla Grill at the Grand Floridian for breakfast and enjoyed it quite a bit.