Public safety liner meet?

In reference to the thread on chat I was wondering if we could put a public safety liner meet together. I’m local making it pretty flexible on my end. Maybe we can come up with some possible dates. Let me know if any you guys/gals would be interested.

A what, now?

1 Like

Ob nurse? Meeee toooo!!! I just wish I was fl local. But thanks to all who serve, keep us safe, and the healers after here hold my beer!!!

Ret. ARMY. We will be there mid April. Even if we miss the meet it’s cool that you’re trying to put it together!

1 Like

Not anymore. I changed jobs about a year ago now. I miss my mamas and babies but it was such a great move. I am clinical leader at a family practice now.

But my name is so well known around here I didn’t want to change it. :woman_shrugging:t2:

5 Likes

Thanks man. If you can’t attend a or the meet, I’ll try to catch you for a quick hello at least n

There was a thread on chat thanking first responders, hospital personnel, and others working on holidays. Thought it would be cool to have a meet or a running list of dates of when we would be in the world. I’ve been a Paramedic for 30 years and have a special place in my heart for public safety, nurses, ER doc’s.

1 Like

Oh that’s very cool!!!

Rock on for getting it going!