Proposal

I feel like the beach area at the Poly towards the GF is never really busy.

I have done the Ferrytale fireworks dessert party–it was fun but crowded. Another option would be to do a private pontoon boat during the fireworks–we have done that and loved it (although this was before HEA–you wouldn’t be able to see the castle projections).

This one could be done nicely with a pre-made T-shirt worn under another shirt (button up maybe?). The proposal is on the T-shirt, and as you go through Haunted Mansion, inconspicuously unbutton the outer shirt to reveal the phrase underneath. Open the shirt just as you approach the mirrors. Make sure the words are printed in REVERSE so that they show up correctly in the mirror.

3 Likes

Winner. Do this one.

3 Likes

Supposedly one of the most popular spots is the Wishing Well at Cinderella’s Castle

2 Likes

I’d actually be very surprised if the folks at Hoop De Doo wouldn’t be:

1. Open to suggestions
  2. Able to help you with a plan they’ve done before.
  3. A combination of both.

Example:
I’d bet that if you spoke with someone before hand, you could arrange to both be “picked” to be part of the show. Next thing you know, you’re proposing on stage wearing silly costumes, and you’ll have a cm taking photos with your phone on stage, and a wildly cheering crowd as well.

You could also let the show know before hand, and when they are out in the crowd looking for bdays, and anniversaries, you’ll get a spotlight on you to pop the question. I bet you’ll have some great photos and a wildly cheering crowd as well.
Not even kidding.

4 Likes

hi guys, thanks again for your help. Still undecided.
My girlfriend loves animals. Is there a nice viewing area at animal kingdom lodge?

Has anyone got any ideas outside of Disney world resort?

There is a nice viewing area in the lodge, but I’d recommend a walk around Animal Kingdom (park) over the lodge for more beautiful views. Trails around the Tree of Life are lovely, or something overlooking the river (I think Asia has particularly nice water views), or even pop the question while on the safari.

Back at the lodge, you could also book a meal at Sana’a, which has big windows facing the animals on property, and then arrange to propose with dessert, or check out their VIP behind the scenes tours for a special experience that you could propose during.

1 Like