Project Anniversary, Dec. 2020 - Initial Overview

Ooh! Maybe I’ll add a tagline to my name that says, “Will work for Disney Gift Cards!” :wink:

Don’t be silly. No one in their right mind would start planning the details of a Disney trip THAT far in advance! :wink:

1 Like

We’re planning on going for our 25th anniversary as well in August 2019, but I haven’t even thought about planning it yet. Actually, since I’m 11 months out, I should book AKL (my home). I’d really like to stay at GF, like we did on our honeymoon, but I have zero interest in MK these days and it seems silly to stay so far away from the other 3 parks. I’m willing to do AKL because AK is my top favorite park, with Epcot a close second. Until SWGE opens…

We’re going in a couple of weeks (9/29-10/2) and I don’t have one FP or ADR. No spreadsheet, no idea what parks I’m going on which days. I almost went to the halloween party, but changed my mind. I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I’ve never “winged it” before. I was kind of pissed off about missing the FP+ for SDD, so I pulled a spoiled brat attitude and refused to do anything else. Now that I’m over it, knowing I can easily ride SDD at the end of the night (which is hardly late at 8:30), I should get on the ball and really think through our upcoming trip.

2 Likes

I just realized a major mistake on this entire plan. I have it shifted a complete week! It was supposed to be that our last night is December 10! No problem. Plan still is correct, just the dates need 7 days subtracted.

The good news? That means we leave a WEEK SOONER than I had thought.

1 Like