Problems with Disney World Website?

Has anyone else had problems with the DW site when they try to go on MDE or make reservations? I haven’t been able to access anything on it for a month now, and I have tried on different browsers and different computers.

A whole month? I was going to suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the app on a phone or tablet, and I guess that still might be worthwhile, but if I were you I’d call Disney and see if there’s something that they can do. Someone else might have more suggestions though.

1 Like

I finally got it to work on Google Chrome, although it wasn’t working earlier today or last week (last time I checked before today) so I suspect it is something on Disney’s end. Anyhow, I got my reservations made woot woot.

1 Like

I have frequent problems with the website where I can’t get to any MDE pages, they just kick me back to the login page. Even after I login. But the app on my phone usually works when that is the case. I’ve also noticed that sometimes in this situation the website will work if I go into incognito mode. So, seems like a software problem, not a server load problem. Very frustrating…

1 Like

Go incognito. It almost never has a problem if you do that.

1 Like

Now that I am looking that’s exactly what I was doing when I got it to work last night.

1 Like

Clear your cookies. That tends to fix things in my experience.

2 Likes

That or a hard re-start of your computer. I’m infamous for failing to restart; I usually just put my laptop to sleep

I re-start every night so that one isn’t it for me, but hopefully it helps someone else. That site is so glitchy.