Problems with ADR

Whatever you do DO NOT ask this question in chat! :roll_eyes::roll_eyes: I’ve seen this turn into a disaster in years past.

If they are securely trained, I would let them wear what they are used to. If they are still in the “sometimes we have accidents” stage, pull-ups all the way.

1 Like

I got most of what I wanted by calling. May add more. It won’t book beyond 180 days. Signed out and back in on several devices getting the same results.

Pull ups tend to travel with us. And our boys would wear them. The 2yo is our only girl and in no way shape or form will she do a pull up.

We stay in parks through/to lunch (we drive, so at least once per trip do mobile ordering and grab chick fil a on way back to resort. Other days, sandwiches there if don’t eat in park.) Late afternoons are for 4th+ fastpass and slower going- animals at AK, world showcase, shows, people watching.

We hit parks as hard as we can in the am. But inevitably something throws us off course- sudden desire for carousel, potty emergencies, new random fear of a previous favorite ride/character. Then there is the obnoxiousness of Barnstormer only seating 2 people, so that’s a time suck to prepare for. Good potty/snack time for those waiting.

If they will have magic bands to scan, assign a parent for 2 and the other parent for 3rd 3yo. A finger has to be scanned at park entry and it’s hard remember whose band goes with what finger unless you organize it up front. (We know our 6yo is assigned to my husband and the twins to me. We keep it the same each trip.)

Thanks for the heads up! It was more of a rhetorical question though. We are newly trained (like this past weekend newly trained) so I’m not confident in the no accidents just yet. However, 6 months from now will be a different story I’m sure. I agree, whatever they are comfortable in though.

Thanks for the tips! It’s nice to see how others with multiples do things. I didn’t know about the finger scanning or the seating on Barnstormer. I will have to check out seating arrangements for rides to be prepared. Thanks again!

YW.

That’s the ride most difficult for these ages. Most others can have a parent and 2 kids per row/car.

Good luck!

1 Like